Tuesday, June 8, 2010

FIFA World Cup “Footy” Tipping

I’m branching out and have entered into my human’s work ‘footy’ (soccer in this case!) tipping competition.

Through a series of questions I have indicated my tips.  I do like it when they use the food as an option although I do have a tendency to head towards the left first…

This is round one:

France v Mexico  = France

Greece v Nigeria = Nigeria

Argentina v Korea Republic = Argentina

South Africa v Uruguay = Draw

Spain v Switzerland = Spain

Honduras v Chile = Chile

Brazil v Korea DPR = Draw

Ivory Coast v Portugal = Portugal

New Zealand v Slovakia = New Zealand

Italy v Paraguay = Italy

Japan v Cameroon = Japan

Netherlands v Denmark = Netherlands

Germany v Australia = Germany

Serbia v Ghana = Serbia

Algeria v Slovenia = Slovenia

England v USA = England

Argentina v Nigeria = Draw

Korea Republic v Greece = Korea Republic

Uruguay v France = Draw

South Africa v Mexico = Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow Batman! and i got Cameroon in the work sweeps =(

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete